Audigy Platinum EX breakout box not responding
Doc
2006-07-24 01:05:21 UTC
Got this off eBay, no install disk. After insalling drivers from Creative, I
get sound but no response to midi input from the breakout box. I do get
response from the joystick header on the one end of the cable but not from
the midi ports on the box. Box is connected to the daughter card, daughter
card is connected to the Audigy.

Trying to determine if I was sold a defective unit. Is anything else beside
the drivers required for the external box to work?

Thanks.
Sharanga Dayananda
2006-07-29 13:24:53 UTC
Did you connect the extra power cables?